Monday, November 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged- It's Your Turn!

Leslie tagged me last week and I need to respond and forward the game!

1) Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2) Choose the 4th picture
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 other people

So, you really want to know what's lurking out on our computer and in our pic files?? :) It's dangerous folks...let me go see what's there to share:


Here's the photo from our external picture drive. I'm happy that Leslie tagged me; this is a great photo of James, and one that I would not have looked up otherwise! I said it was dangerous, and boy is it ever--dangerously smokin'! ;)

This is a pic of James taken at our friends' wedding...July '02 or '03? He was one of the groomsmen for Sean. Sean and Mindy's wedding was held outdoors, in the corner of a field that once belonged to Mindy's brother. The day was gorgeous for early July.... it's nice to remember a beautiful day and reflect on past times!

Now, to pass it forward, I'm tagging Amanda, Erin, Lacey, and Mrs. Wolfe... play only if you want to or if/when you have time... ;)

1 comment:

Erin said...

We've been out of town and I missed this! I'll get on it right away Mam! :)