Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Snappy Photo Session With Lacey!!

You must click over to our friend's blog, Photography by Lacey. Yesterday, we met 'prebonfire' at our friend Mindy's house for a photo session and had a blast taking photos! We were threatened with gray skies and mist, but we prevailed!

Lacey has this natural ability for capturing the moment, which pours onto every photo she takes. Wouldn't you agree?!! Take a look at the photos she took for our family. I know you'll 'ooh and aaaaah' over her work just as much as we did! Thank you, Lacey, for such a fun time.
To share my love of quotations, I found a suitable quote that will rise to this photog occasion:

"A really great talent finds its happiness in execution." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


3 comments:

Carol said...

They are growing so much. I enjoy your blog keep up the good work

Carol O

Sarah said...

Hi Carol! Thanks for stopping by and commenting...I love the comments because otherwise, unless that person tells me, I have no idea who is 'lurking' around on here!

How's little your little Nat? :)

Lacey said...

Sarah-
You bestowed waaay to many compliments on me! But, I am happy you liked your photos! So nice to see that cute family photo on your most recent post!