Saturday, November 29, 2008

a Dollar 'Ninety Nine!

Today, James watched the Little Ones so I could enjoy a few precious hours of 'me time'. I was able to cover the ground (rather, 'stores') I'd imagined, and I was successful in finding some fabulous deals. (another blog to cover my steal o' deals later....with pics!)

When I came home from my fun outing, Joseph came running to the door to see me. James and I were sifting through the bags of goodies, and we came across the gift wrap in the Walgreen's bag. James was trying to guess the great sale price on the Christmas gift wrap rolls I purchased. I exclaimed, "I got these three rolls for a dollar 'ninety nine!"

Joseph, in all the excitement of Mommy being home, looking at gift wrap rolls, and rattling shopping bags, runs out of the kitchen and with much glee, blurts out, "dollar 'ninety nine!"

James and I were in stitches laughing at our little boy who had been famous for one word exclamations, who skipped two words, and said THREE this time!

2 comments:

Wolfe said...

how cute. kids say such the cutest things.

yay for mommy time

Lacey said...

Just the enthusiasm in his delivery was probably enough to make you grin from ear to ear! How sweet! (P.S. Congrats on the me time AND the bargains!....life is good, eh?)