Sunday, November 16, 2008

Booster Seats and More


11.15.08- Joseph is permanently "free" from his highchair and has graduated to a booster seat!
(Sorry for the poor pic quality- that's what you get when you cross a Kodak with low indoor lighting and early morning light)

We have been getting full use of the highchair we bought for Joseph long, long ago. I could have moved Joseph into his booster seat at nine months (bwahahahah!!!); however, I feel that by waiting this long I've saved myself A LOT of headache (including cleaning)! This is a ripe age for moving a toddler to a booster seat.

He truly enjoys sitting at the table with us and in his 'big boy' seat (a rite of passage, persay, since he's dining at the dinner table).

Our Little Man will be two years old tomorrow, and I'm beside myself. Moving from a highchair to a booster seat, working on potty training, almost all his teeth in, understanding everything going on around him, turning two.... He's growing up too quickly....

The highchair is now completely Chloe's throne. I'm really happy that Chloe is in tow!
If she weren't, I'd be ready for another for sure!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy early birthday to "Big Boy" Joseph!! Sorry you guys are sick. I'd love to attend a party!!! We'll have to give him a little present once you guys are able to visit! Or when we can visit you, we still haven't seen your place!! I got your messages today, phone was dead yesterday and then today I was napping as you suggested. Now I'm getting ready to feel Ollie and Karen just got here!! Better get. I'll try to call later!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Joseph,
Happy happy Birthday to you! I hope you had lots of fun today with cake and new toys and lots of hugs and kisses from everyone. Don't you love birthdays? I am sure your Mommy and Daddy were just as happy as mine last week and just as surprised that we are already two years old! Did Chloe help you with the cake?
Did you get to see Katie over the week-end? We went to the Gymboree together on Saturday and played and played and played... I would love to play with you again soon. Maybe you can take me for a ride again..
I have to go to bed now and get some sleep. There are so many new exciting things waiting for us again tomorrow.
Love, Emily
P.S.: Mommy and Daddy say "Happy Birthday"

aunt susie said...

Happy Birthday Joseph hope you dug right into that cake or did Chloe dig in your cake no more highchair cool you can sit in the big boy seat now then it will be potty time good luck at that hope you guys get feeling better soon i will try to call you guys in few days been busy with exams this weekend sorry i missed this but i was to busy and anyway you were sick give Joseph and Chloe a kiss for me Joseph you are my little buddy love you and chloe
love aunt susie

Erin said...

Belated Happy Birthday Joseph! I hope that your day was a wonderful one!