Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures Are Worth a Thousand Words

Beautiful Chloe Turns One!

Chloe enjoys the rose from her birthday cake!Notice her left fist full of cake and icing--it gets a lot hairier than this!

The last picture we took before deciding she needed a bath...and her gown needing laundering!


On January 1st (an easy date to remember for this busy mamma!) Joseph upgraded to a big boy toddler bed. I had many pictures of him and his new bed-he loves it!- but this one with Mom I liked a lot...because Joseph is holding her hand while James and Mom have a conversation. He loves Granny!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Sarah,
Glad to see you came out (from underneath that rock)! LOL! Had to give you a hard time 'cause I've been faithfully checking this blog for an update to no avail! I was delighted to see those 2 cutie-patooties today! Chloe looks like she is hamming it up in the first photo.....the smile is killer! I'm glad she had fun with her cake! And my second thought....Joseph looks so BIG! Seriously, he looks like he's put on some pounds since I saw him last. He's filling out & definitely looking more like a big boy! Thanks for finally posting! :- ) Now, the pot that called the kettle black better get on over to her own blog to do a post.....

Wolfe said...

happy birthday chloe! they grow up too fast.

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures. I can not believe Chloe is already one year old. How is Joseph doing in his big boy bed?
Susanne