Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't Miss The Bliss


Chloe: Brother, I see the alien signal coming through our Classical Baby
video.

Joseph: I'm getting the same signal through my time-warp watch receiver. We'll be out of here in no time with a press of a button! Let's go tell Mom and Dad!


Seriously, the kiddos LOVE Classical Baby videos. I DVR'd a few from HBO family channel to watch and life will never be the same.


Showing off our pumpkin painting talents
This pumpkin pic was taken after an unforgiving rain that we had. The pumpkin art is a little smudged because we used washable paint, but the fun we had painting remains!



A few small gourds in the window to "autumn-ize" our place
It's not the best pic angle, but it'll have to do... To see some great photography, see my friend Lacey's new blog

And, last but not least by any stretch, James and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. I'll post more later about our fun trip to Nashville and a nearby antique shop. Let's just say we had a very fun road trip (like in the 'old days') and enjoyed some pizza (a tradition; we ate pizza before our wedding) while in Nashville!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool glad you had some alone time you guys needed that i bet the kids missed you two how long were you gone hope to hear from you soon need to talk

love susie

love you JOSEPH AND CHLOE

LOVE AUNTIE SUSIE

Wolfe said...

ha ha, that was too cute

Amanda said...

Aww. I missed this blog. Wonder what I've been doing? Ha. Cute pumpkins. That's a great idea to paint them with kids so young. NEXT YEAR!!